I was inspired by K’s post. As you know I have always been keen to experimenting in the kitchen and trying new and exotic dishes.
About a year or so ago, I rented the movie “Julie & Juila”. It was not more than 15 minutes after the movie ended that I went online and purchased “Mastering the Art of French Cooking” the 2 volume set. My goal from the moment I purchased the books was to make a few of the dishes successfully and share them with others.
I first tried “Poulet au Porto” which is a chicken with mushroom cream and port sauce. The dish was a success! It took no longer than a a standard home made meal (approximately 30-45 minutes).
After that I wanted to try “Beouf Bourguignon” which is a beef stew. This dish however takes about 4 hours from start to finish to make. I have been trying to find an occasion in which to make this dish, as it serves 6 people. So instead I created an event in which to make such a dish!
Tomorrow night I will be having a dinner party and will be trying to make “Beouf Bourguignon”. We will see how the dish turns out.
Wish me luck!
-A
The “Beouf Bourguignon” turned out amazingly and was super delicious!!!! I served it with rice, potatoes and green peas.
ReplyDelete-A