To my elder and younger,
As today is Canada Day I thought I would make this post extremely patriotic. And so I will take this opportunity to create “top 10 lists” of great Canadian things.
The top 10 “classics” (or the one day will be classics) in Canadian musics, in no particular order:
1. Our Lady Peace,
2. Sam Roberts Band,
3. Dragonette,
4. Bedouin Soundclash,
5. Metric,
6. Elliott Brood,
7. City and Colour,
8. Barenaked Ladies,
9. The Guess Who,
10. Great Big Sea
The top 10 most awesome places to visit in Canada:
1. Whistler mountain, B.C
2. Banff national park, AB
3. Prairies wheat fields, SK
4. Churchill (whale watching), MB
5. Niagara Falls, ON
6. Old city Montreal, QC
7. Old city Quebec city, QC
8. Bay of Fundy, NB
9. Sand dunes, P.E.I.
10. L’Anse aux Meadows, Viking settlement (Timber-and-sod longhouses), NS
The top 5 things to do TODAY!
1. Parliament Hill celebrations, evening light show in Ottawa, ON
2. See Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge William and Kate in Ottawa, ON
3. See fireworks at any local park, town hall
4. Run around with sparklers with your friends
5. Watch everything on the television broadcasts!
Those are my 3 lists of Canadian for this wonderful day, Canada’s 144th birthday! So with that I say Happy Birthday Canada!
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment