Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Train

To my elder and younger,

So today I had a completely random train of thought that lead from jealousy to me thinking about how lucky I am.

First, I saw a Baby Bullet commercial on TV again and thought yet again about those obstacles standing between me and a baby. And that made me think about how tomorrow FM and JW are getting married and how they are 2 steps closer to having little ones than I am.

E, K and I have all known FM since about 1988 and although there is slight jealousy that she is getting married I couldn’t be happier for her! Then I thought about all the other childhood, high school and university friends that are married. And I realized that percentage wise not a lot of the childhood and high school friends are actually married. And the university friends that are married are a wide age range.

I then pondered how people’s lives can move at such different speeds. About 6 months ago a good friend of mine got dumped out the the blue after 3 years, and now she is at the start of a new relationship that is 10 times better already than the relationship that ended after 3 years. Its strange how she’ll probably end up getting married to this new guy by 2014, where if she had still been with the guy of 3 years they probably would have never gotten married. He was just that type of guy.

The new guy in her life is so sweet and caring and wants nothing but for her to be happy and does everything to make her happy. This is exactly what KH at the begining of our relationship (and still is like).

So although as I mentioned in my last weeks post I have obstacles, I don’t have to worry about finding Mr Right. I found him and live with him and am very happy.

So in the end I have no idea why thought of jealousy ever enter my head. But I suppose it is bound to happen to people regardless of how “rational” they try an behave.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment