To my elder and younger,
With the second half of the Doctor Who season airing tomorrow night here in Canada, it made me think about some of the exciting things that past Doctors have been involved in.
Let me start with the 9th Doctor - Christopher Eccleston. The other week I was watching some movies a friend brought to the cottage. As the names of actors in the movie were rolling on the screen before the plot started to unfold, I noticed the name Christopher Eccleston. I was like huh I wonder what character he will be. As the movie progressed his character came on screen. He was the bad guy, the rider ! He was the dark in the battle of light verse dark.
Then there is the 10th Doctor - David Tenant. He played again a super evil in the Harry Potter franchise, goblet of fire. Forget who he was? He was the tongue flicking Barty Croutch Jr.
Why oh why do our ever beloved Doctors have to go off and play evil characters?!
I guess it is the only way for us to stop seeing them as the Doctor and, in the current case, allow us all to fall in love with Matt Smith - the 11th Doctor.
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment