To my elder and younger,
Have you ever had to sit around and wait for something to happen? And I mean sit around worrying about when its gonna happen and what you’re going to do to stop yourself from going crazy with anxiety?
Well I am definitely experiencing that today. On Monday I have a medical test that requires 24 hours of fasting before hand.
Or the questions I keep trying to figure out is am I more anxious about fasting all day Sunday or the procedure on Monday? I think it might be a bit of both. But partially the thought of what do I eat as my “last meal” Saturday night is also driving me batty!
I have decided on Thai red curry with green beans and rice. Mmmm sounds good, hopefully it’s tasty.
So yes as I was saying when you are waiting around for something and are getting anxious about it, the best thing to do is to distract yourself and think of something else!
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment