Friday, October 28, 2011

Cool for too long

To my elder and younger,

I got to work this morning and instantly got stressed out. I find it very frustrating when you have a deadline and someone you are relying on doesn't come through for you in the time line you set forth.

Although I must say that when you then realize your office space doesn't have the heat activated and the office feels as cold as the brisk outside air, you quickly forget about everything because you get too cold to function.

Now I have never dealt well with the extreme temperature very well. I do just as poorly in 40 degree C weather as I do in -30 degree C. Although today was not yet in the negative temperatures I was still experiencing the inability to handle it. I came in for walking in the brisk air and expected to be able to warm up. As there was no heat I had to re-bundle up in my outside gear, make about 2 liters of tea (until I got warm) and about 5 hours under warm lamps to actually feel warm.

Okay I am done complaining about temperature changes!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment