Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekend - Fun times or Bad times

To my elder and younger,

This weekend is full of big things!

Yesterday marked the official start of TIFF. Toronto will fill with celebrities good and bad. Would be cool to see one. Although in 3rd year University I saw Jeff Goldblum coming out of his screening when i was on my way back from the library. All I thought then was, get out of my way I'm carrying 8 heavy books and I want to get home!

Tomorrow night is the final episode of season 4 of Torchwood. I really hope they wrap up everything. I'd hate to have a cliff hanger when the fate of a season 5 is not yet decided.

After Torchwood is another episode of Doctor Who. Regardless of what the episode is about, anytime Doctor Who is on TV is a big thing! Hurray for Doctor Who! (ps. I love Rory!)

And finally, and not so fun... I have to work on Sunday! Booo. Because of a local festival, my store is calling in all staff and opening on the weekend, and I got stuck with Sunday. Which I would have been upset regardless of the day. I don't like working weekends. Who does. As Doctor Who once said "I never land on Sundays, nothing good ever happens on Sundays" (Tenant, Silence in the Library)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment