Since I currently don't have cable I tend to watch things online or on the limited channels I receive over the air-waves (at least until August 31st when those air ways become digital). While I was watching, I saw the newest Tim Horton's commercial. With that said it's not like they aren't on every commercial break.
Regardless, I was then watching 'Sanctuary' online and was like "wait a second, I think that's the girl from the Tim Horton's commercial!" Below is a picture of her from 'Sanctuary'.



Now I cannot find the commercial online to confirm that it is her, but you can see her IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0860309/ . If you see the commercial you can judge for yourself.
The commercial is the one where the guy walks out of the Tims, then it sort of rewinds to inside the Tims and is talking about how fresh the coffee is etc. They also keep saying "this is your Tim Hortons".
Okay so after that post I'm sure you are thinking "wow, she really has nothing better to do than watch Tims commercials and find the next 'Commercial Queen'". Well you'd be partially right. Ever since Amanda Tapping was the 'Commercial Queen' and we saw her in every commercial from toothpaste to cereal, I also keep my eyes open for the next 'Commercial Queen'.
Keep your eyes open the next time you watch a commercial!!!
-A
No comments:
Post a Comment